Friday, July 13, 2007

Three more layouts and a dream


I added three more layouts to Reuben's album. I am trying to get it finished in time for his birthday. It sums up all of his trips through his work at Cooper Cameron. I have been working so much on these layouts that I am starting to dream I am there! Last night or rather early this morning I dreamt that I was in Amsterdam driving in my jeep looking up at a billboard for a Dutch radio station. I could see the call letters and was listening to the music on the radio. Of course the music was all in English! ha ha I won't even get into the part where Reuben was walking around holding three large red salmon in his hand! ha ha guess it's time to change the menu up!!

2 comments:

Cyn Pip Pics said...

Very nice layouts. Don't suppose he would like to scribble in some journaling about the trips??? Love the colors and all the swirls and the titles.

Stacey Shubitz said...

That's gorgeous!!!