Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Donna tagged me!!

Instructions: These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

1. I am an internet addict. I can come up with a million reasons to get online.

2. The pecan is my favorite nut.

3. I love my life! I have a great husband who obliges my whims and great kids who only drive me crazy some of the time!

4. Fresh cherries make me fart! how's that for a confession!!

5. Ice cream is my weakness. I love it!

6. I have an addictive personality. Once I find something I love I surround myself with as much of it as I can.

7. right now I am supposed to be making lunch! But instead I am here!


so there! I have been tagged. Now I am going to tag..... Amy, bethany, Cheri, Missy, Parkie, Sharlene, and Tammy.

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Hee hee...love that about cherries!