Sunday, July 29, 2007

Donna's Blog challenge

Okay I haven't been here in a while! Life gets in the way ya know? lol Between scrapping,reading,swimming, running after kids, cleaning and cooking, the day goes by quickly! I swear I am just as tired at the end of the day as if I was at work---which starts back in 22 days. I am actually just about ready to go back!

Name 5 favorite television shows: Grey's Anatomy, The Closer, 24(this is a new one as I rented all five seasons and watched them this summer!), Studio 60 (I am so sad that the show was cancelled), Criminal Minds. - You know it was harder to come up with this list than I thought. I used to be such a television junkie but now not so much!

Name 4 favorite memories: The nervous excitement as I said my vows to dh, Telling dh I was pregnant and then the births of my babies, the feeling when I drove off the lot in my Jeep, The day we moved into our house. Moving into this house made me feel like a grown up!

Name 3 things you want to do before you die: Leave the country- actually go on some trips, Get out of debt, see my children get married.

Give 2 names that you would use NOW if you were going to have a new addition to the family:If it were a girl- Kate, a boy- Drew.

Name the one thing that you're working on now to improve your life:Showing the people in my life that I love, want, and need them.

1 comment: