Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Swim lessons Day 2


Well it started out scary- Nico fell getting into the pool. He was embarrassed. I quickly tried to get him to shake it off and get in... I held my breath- he got in and did his thing. He did great! He was putting his face in the water, blowing bubbles, practicing swim strokes, floating on his back, and he even jumped off the side at the end!

GIuliana kept telling me she was going to do it, she was going to do it- and sure enough she did! she immediately sought out her teacher and got into the pool. SHe did everything she was supposed to. It was great! At the end she said in the car, "You told me I could do it." I said "Yes. I did!"

2 comments:

Judyn said...

Go GG...I hope you enjoy your Cabbage Patch Baby

Lynette said...

I get a kick out of Wyatt's swim lessons. He starts his second cycle tomorrow. He just loves the water, but hasn't quite put all the pieces together. Your kids will be swimming like fish by the time the classes are over.