Saturday, March 31, 2007

Wow what a week


This week has been a
roller coaster ride. It started with the passing of my grandmother last Thursday. After many years of battling Alzheimers as well as pneumonia and assorted illnesses and injuries that came up she finally was able to rest. Her funeral was Tuesday.

Thursday night we found out Reuben got THE job he's been working towards for the last 10 years. He's very excited as am I. It's essentially the same job working for a little bit smaller company but as the team leader instead of a team mate. It's a great step for him. And all before he turned 40. I know that was a major benchmark for him and he did it. I am so proud of him!


Yesterday we went to a friend of my mother's Vet clinic where we met this little guy. He's about 19 months old...a Manchester Terrier. He definitely has the Terrier spirit and loves to jump tall couches in a single bound! We think he might also be mixed with chihuahua because his face screams chihuahua. He doesn't have the long snout that's typical of the MT. He's about 10 pounds though he's very long.He's the sweetest thing though the kids get a little nervous when he jumps on them. We need to file his nails!






You can get an idea of his size here. I think he might possibly be the toy version as he's 19 months and only 10 pounds. I am going to have to do some research on that! I think Reuben is the most excited of all! He held him on his lap the whole way home.


Starbucks mug of the day: England!

3 comments:

Parkie said...

Congrats! What is the doggies name? I'd say definately toy

Just Me said...

He's beautiful Jeanne and I love the pic of him and your DH...what a great picture!!!

Cyn Pip Pics said...

Awwww. What a cutie! And yes, the pic with Reuben is priceless.