Sunday, March 18, 2007

My corner

So we are starting a weekly challenge/inspiration on Scrapdawgs and this week's inspiration is a corner. Odd you say? well yes. But from the oddest of topics comes greatness right? I keep telling myself that over and over.
This is a corner that I love in my house. Okay, well it's actually outside my house and yes, it's a corner! notice the two fences coming together at the pole! When spring gets in full bloom you will see the purple flowers on the bush on the left. The moon blossoms behind will begin to bud and the white gardenias fill the air. I have two pink crepe myrtles planted that will start blooming this year. The seat overlooks the entire back yard.

2 comments:

tigger said...

I love your corner Jeanne!!

Everlasting Monday said...

Your corner is soo pretty.
The dumb thing. It even says "weekly challenge/inspiration on Scrapdawgs"
and I have looked at this pic before on here and it didn't occur to me what that meant. I swear I am actually not dense!!