Tuesday, June 12, 2007

It's good to be home!!

After a great weekend with the BIL, SIL, and Dn's everyone had to get up early yesterday because I had to go to work. Curriculum writing. Needless to say Giuliana was not impressed one bit. Actually she was mad. lol My "work" took all of ten minutes and then I was killing time until 3:30 so that I Could get the full day's pay (100dollars). But we finished in record time so I had no reason to go back for the next three day. Thank God!!! So here I am, at my little scrap table, sippin' my coffee and breathing a large sigh of relief. One baby onthe couch watching Power Rangers, the other in the pack and play in my room all crashed out. Why in the Pack n Play you ask? Isn't she almost four you remind me? Well yeah. Apparently she was quite fascinated with it when baby Christian slept there Sunday night!

No comments: