Friday, June 15, 2007

and with the rain.....



and with the rain come frogs. lots of them. small gross little tiny frogs. Why are they gross you ask? besides the fact that they are everywhere and get into the dog's water bowl and like to swim in the pool - take a moment to notice the color of the frog. Then look at the color of the concrete. See what I mean? of course you can't tell from this picture that the frog is the color of a horsefly. And when do we generally discover a frog is in our path? right about after we've stepped on it- barefoot. :gag:

4 comments:

Everlasting Monday said...

Its final---I am coming to live with you. I LOVE FROGS!!!!

Just Me said...

I think Frogs are cool!!!!

Missy said...

I love the first shot.. it took a moment for me to figure out what it was.. very cool

Julianna said...

ew ew ew ew! stepping on frogs!! gag!!!!!