Thursday, June 7, 2007

Day four of summer vacation....

Summer vacation so far====well we started it out with G getting sick with strep. (possibly) I say possibly because the ER nurse did not do a strep test so its not confirmed that she actually had strep. Then a week later Nicolas starts getting the same thing- fevers every six hours,basically when the motrin ran out. We pretty much went through an entire jumbo bottle of motrin in two weeks between both kids. Add to that my chest cold and sinus infections that were a good two weeks long and now my pink eye. Sheesh! when will my summer of rest begin? Oh yeah, and my throat has been scratchy since yesterday. I looked on WebMD- not a symptom of strep. SO I'll just keep popping the vitamin C tablets and think positive! At least I have already lost 4 pounds of my twenty pound goal for this summer. So that's something, right?


Starbucks mug of the day: Paris!

2 comments:

Just Me said...

You go girl....and I'm sure everyone will be healthy again soon!
Where is your music?

Judyn said...

4 pounds is more than somthin! Holy Cow Jeanne, that is awesome! Had fun with you today!