Sunday, February 3, 2008

What is my fascination?

what is my fascination with serial killers? I mean is it the chase? the mind f@@k? I defintily don't like the actual murder. But I think the chase is fascinating. While i haven't put a jigsaw puzzle together in years (let's face it, puzzles and kids don't g well together) the quest- (did i just type quest?? Is it an adventure?) Anywho- the chase is fantastic. It's a great adrenaline rush trying to solve the crime I would imagine. Maybe that's why I like cop shows. Homicide... Law and Order... great stuff!







And the new turn of events is amazing. Imagine feeling sorry for a serial killer! Understanding why they do something and actually feeling for them! It's enticing. How are you going to get me to like this guy when I know I am supposed to not!



4 comments:

CK Photo said...

I understand. There are some bad guys I don't want to see hurt in the end.

Alicia said...

I am right there with you! Loved Mr. Brooks! All those are just awesome!

Alicia said...

Didn't I read somewhere that you were the blog nazi? So... what is up with YOU not updating?

Lynette said...

I think it is the process of solving mysteries that is appealing for me. How do the characters take a clue and move it to the answer. I guess it is a puzzle, I don't do those either.

Your earworm isn't what I would listen to, but it is pretty catchy.