Friday, February 8, 2008

home with sick kids

Nicolas woke up last night with a fever so we are home today. I know he's not feeling good because it's 9:41 and he's still in bed.
I on the other hand am going to take advantage of this extra day to get somethings done around the casa. Here we go:
laundry- 4 loads folded
3 loads put away
1 in washer
1 in dryer
microwave cleaned out
kitchen surfaces wiped down.
scrap paper purged- getting rid of 11 inches of paper! yikes!
beds made
fish tank cleaned
lunch made
another load dried
another load folded
closet cleaned out
drawers sorted
bedroom floor vacuumed

2 comments:

Just Me said...

11 INCHES OF PAPER???????

HOLY MOLY WOMAN!

Alicia said...

I just did that... it feels SO good doesn't it! What did you do with it? I gave mine to some of my students! However, I didn't have THAT much!