Sunday, June 29, 2008

We are back!!

We are back from our worldwind tour of Italy and Amsterdam/ Haarlem!! This picture is the first of 1732 photos I took! Yikes! Plus I need to merge in reubens as well so easy to say that we have around 2000 photos of Italy, Amsterdam, and Haarlem. Over the course of the summer I will show you what we saw! wow.


Oh wait---I lied. this is actually the first picture! This was in the Houston airport by our gate. Imagine- buying an ipod from a vending machine!!!

4 comments:

Just Me said...

Welcome Home! We missed you terribly and can't wait to see the pics!

CK Photo said...

Can't wait for the photos and stories.

We have those ipod vending machines around here, it is funny.

Judyn said...

Wow! I am so excited for you to be home...and am anxious to see those pictures! I still can't believe you went to Italy!

Missy said...

I saw one of those ipod machines in the Atlanta Airport.

GlaD you are home. MIssed you much.