Friday, October 26, 2007

the cool air....


The moon is so bright and clear this morning. It's amazing to have a room brightened by the light of the moon. Okay so I know it's really the sun bouncing off of the moon that is causing the light but still! We drove to school yesterday with the moon "chasing us". It was great. A cold front has come in and put a slight chill on the town. I love getting to wear my longsleeve stuff for a little bit! Reuben will so enjoy this weather when he gets home! Poor thing has been in the desert the last two weeks!

3 comments:

tigger said...

Oh COOL shot...

Alicia said...

Did YOU take that shot? Wow! We talked about the moon this morning also! T thinks it is broken when it isn't full!

Oh yeah, I tagged you on my blog! Smooches!

Lynette said...

Leave the romance with the moon. We all know the reality. The romance is more fun.