Friday, August 3, 2007

I love this feeling!!!!


I love this feeling!! it's the start of a new year, A rebirth so to say. I can start over, try something new, fix what didn't work the first time....do overs! I don't think there is any other profession that gets to experience this feeling! I went out and bought my school supplies- haven't gotten Nicolas' yet! ha ha don't know exactly what he needs yet but I sure knew what I wanted. Apparently I had an innate need this year for post it notes. Sure enough I am using them so it's all good! I found a cool week by week planner. it's huge! I can write all over it! and doodle! lol it could be my scrapbook of the year!

10 comments:

tigger said...

You GO girl!

Alicia said...

Ummm... Where did you get the calendar! I WANT one!

CK Photo said...

I love school supplies!! I saw that planner ar Target, may go get it yet!

Just Me said...

I loved buying school supplies when it was for me! I love new paper!!!

Sarah Amick said...

Hey, I tagged you for a meme. It's about marriage. Check it out!

Angie Feldman said...

I love the colors you picked! Makes me want to get something cute like this for my desk.

Everlasting Monday said...

I always loved new school supplies! They were the best.

Missy said...

I love the desk calendar.. where did you get that one? It's purty. I too sadly love buying myself school supplies.. and they must all match..

Lynette said...

I never thought about teachers getting new school supplies each year just like the students. That it still is wonderful for you is a really great thing.

Julianna said...

*love* post its :)