Monday, April 23, 2007

Our of the mouth of angels

I have to blog this before I forget! Yesterday evening Nicolas was working on his homework book. Essentially it's a PreK activity book. He went through the pages circling the certain picture colors in the rows where it was asked of him and he was ready to move on to tracing. He started with tracing boxes, generally nowhere near the dotted lines but getting a little better each time. Feeling strong he moved on to letters. The word was little- big was on the opposite page. He traced the big and moved on to the little. Tracing the letters became a little bit more arduous of a task. All of a sudden I hear from his room, "Dammit, how many t's are there in little anyway?" can you see me rolling my eyes? I imagine the grandparents would be mortified! ha ha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Out of the mouth of babes! the other night Makayla left this message as her status on Yahoo messenger "come on talk to me do not keep your mouth shut" Keep in mind she is 7.

Sarah

Paul Champagne said...

Are you sure he didn't learn that word from grandpa? :)